Thanks again to everyone for helping us celebrate our 1st blog-iversary! I loved reading everyone’s comments on the tutorials and blogs – I hope you all had a blast!
But we’re not done yet – we’re going to continue on with the celebration!
Welcome to our 1st Blog-iversary contest! To help us celebrate this momentous occasion, we are giving away a Cinch by We R Memory Keepers, as well as a chance to be published in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine, to one lucky participant!
(This is on my wish list!! )
So do YOU want a chance to win? It’s easy – just complete EACH of these steps:
1. Read our September 2010 tutorial on the rule of thirds.
2. Get out your camera and take some photos, using this tutorial as a guide.
3. Using our submission form, submit your photo(s) for the September photography assignment by 11:59 EST, September 30th, 2010. Photos must have been taken between Sept 7th through to Sept 30th, 2010 to be eligible. No exceptions. Please read the Rules & Regulations HERE prior to submitting.
4. Create a layout using an eligible photo that was submitted and email it to me by 11:59 EST, October 6th, 2010. Please read the fine print below for more details. For tips on photographing your layout, click HERE.
5. In your email, please remember to include the following:
Mailing Address (incl. postal code):
6. Check back here when we reveal the winner on October 15th!!
And that’s it! Not only will you get a chance to win the fabulous prize, but you will also get some new photographs and layouts done in the process!
Good luck to everyone – I can’t wait to see your submissions!
the fine print:
1. The monthly photography assignment for the Bo Bunny prize is open to all countries, except where prohibited.
2. The blog-iversary contest for the Cinch and a chance of publication is only open to Canadian residents, except where prohibited.
3. Submissions for the monthly photography assignment are limited to five (5) per person. Submissions for the blog-iversary contest are limited to three (3) per person. Each layout submitted must contain at least ONE photo that was submitted to and eligible for the monthly photography assignment. Only the first three layouts submitted per person will be accepted. Additional layouts submitted will be disregarded.
4. Persons affiliated with Canadian Scrapbooker or the assignment and/or contest sponsors are ineligible to enter. This includes but is not limited to employees, volunteers, design team members or their parents, siblings or children; any related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors and promotional and/or advertising agencies and administrators.
5. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. Prize(s) may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Prize(s) will be shipped to winner via Canada Post mail at the expense of Canadian Scrapbooker – Prize winner is solely responsible for all other costs such as duties, taxes or customs fees, if applicable.
6. Within 5 days following the contest deadline, a random draw will take place from among all eligible submissions received prior to contest closing date. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Prize and be published in an upcoming issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. The odds of winning the Prize will depend on the total number of eligible submissions received during the contest period. The winner will be posted on the Hands On! photography blog by October 15th, 2010. Winners will not be contacted via email. In the event that the potential winner does not respond via email within FIVE (5) business days of the announcement post date, she or he will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be drawn.
7. By submitting an entry, all participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these rules.