Canadian Scrapbooker wants to see and publish your work. If you have an unpublished, original project that you want to share with others across Canada, please send it to us! It’s simple. Scroll down to the bottom of this page to find a quick guide on how to submit your work. Our deadline for SPRING 2015 page call is November 15, 2014.
Please note: If your project is chosen to be published in an upcoming issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine, we will contact you to send us your original work. We will always return your project and then send you a free copy of the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine that is was published in.
Themes for our Spring 2015 issue:
- Polaroids are back – show us your work using a polaroid or inspired by a polaroid/li>
- Faux polariods using phone photography
- Birth announcements
- Inspired by the Group of Seven
- Inspired by coffee or tea – layouts that use coffee or tea themed products or that are inspired by coffee or tea
- Journaling Column – layouts using comparison charts or graphs for journaling
- Projects created with anything you raided from your sewing baskets and mending piles to create pages and cards. Including fabric, ribbon, thread and such.
- Mother’s Day cards
- General Spring and Easter
- Where you create – please send us photos of what your work space looks like.
- Double the Fun – create a layout based on Kelly Klapstein’s sketch below
- Where you Create – see details outlined below
Double the Fun
We would also love to see your take on our Double the Fun sketches where you create a layout based on Kelly Klapstein’s sketch.
Journey of a Lifetime
SUPPLIES: Heartfelt Creations papers, May Arts Burlap String; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner and Crafty Foam Tape; Clearsnap ink; Westcott Scissor and trimmer; Kuretake Zig pen
Where You Create
We want to see where you scrapbook or craft! It is so easy! Take photos of your space – tell us a little about it and email your submissions to Kim at kim[at]canadianscrapbooker.ca. Each week Kim will pick a scrap space to highlight on our blog. We are so excited to see where you have been creating!
Imagine seeing your photo on our front cover! We are always looking for that perfect photo for our front cover. If you have a photo that you have taken and feel it would look fantastic on our magazine cover, please send it to us using the same process below, and let us know which season you think it would best be found on.
How to Submit
We accept submissions from Canadian-based crafters. All projects must be previously unpublished.
Our deadline for the SPRING 2015 issue page call: November 15, 2014
There is no deadline for projects and ideas that may not address a specific theme in an upcoming issue:
- General paper crafts (including children’s paper crafts)
- Layouts and cards
- Amazing photos
- “Walking Away” photos that we highlight on the last page of each issue
Fill out the online submission form below, or
E-mail a digital image of your work to submissions[at]canadianscrapbooker[dot]ca, or use the submission form below. Please limit file size to 200K and attach only one image per submission.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
Title of layout
Size of layout
In the subject line of your e-mail, please indicate the Page Call you are submitting for. For example: “SPRING 2015”.
Have an idea for an article? Send it to us!
The sky’s the limit! We are continually looking for fresh ideas to share with our readers. E-mail your article by clicking this link: EMAIL ARTICLE. Please include any images that you would like to include. We look forward to hearing from you.
ONLINE SUBMISSION FORM:
We created Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for you, our readers! Our goal is to continually provide inspiration, information, and ideas, presented in a way that is fun, sophisticated, and easy to follow. Canadian Scrapbooker covers all areas related to scrapbooking, including card-making, stamping, paper crafts, and digital scrapbooking, along with heartfelt editorial stories about the people that define our craft and share our community. We look forward to hearing from you!